Westsingel is a law firm offering corporate legal advice. Are you looking for support in corporate law? Or do you need an experienced project manager who coordinates an acquisition or divestment from a legal perspective? Or do you simply want to supplement your own existing team of lawyers? Westsingel offers you a professional and reliable solution in each of these scenarios.
Westsingel is a company of Theo Boskma LL.M.. He can assist you in (almost) all activities in the field of corporate law. Many years of experience within the notarial profession and the legal profession (both as external counsel and in-house counsel) enable him to approach your project or assignment from different angles.
Former (candidate) civil-law notary and barrister-at-law Theo Boskma started his career at De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek (where he worked in Amsterdam and New York) and Van Benthem & Keulen N.V. (Utrecht, The Netherlands).
As of 2008 Theo has been active as an independent interim legal counsel. In this capacity he has worked for various (multinational) companies, banking institutions and (international) tax and law firms.
Theo is specialised in corporate law, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions. Since 1999 (and since 2008 acting as an independent interim counsel) he has advised clients on setting up new corporate structures, restructuring of corporate structures and M&A transactions. Theo also advises companies on their corporate governance.
Theo is a member of the Dutch Association of Company Lawyers (NGB, website only available in Dutch).
- corporate law (Book 2 Dutch Civil Code)
- corporate governance | corporate compliance
- mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- act as general counsel and/or corporate secretary
- incorporation of legal entities (e.g. N.V., B.V., SE, associations and foundations)
- shareholders’ agreements | joint venture agreements
- advice on liability of (managing or supervisory) directors
- board room advisor | advice on board room dynamics
- corporate housekeeping
- prepare and review commercial contracts
- restructuring and reorganisations
- prepare and review cooperation and partnership agreements
- shareholder conflicts (as mediator or advisor to one of them)
- prepare shareholders’ meetings and prepare minutes
- advice on financing transactions and recapitalisation
P.O. Box 20
NL-6860 AA Oosterbeek
M +31 6 5361 2143